Shopping Time is Maritime
Enjoy shopping time at Maritime Square with our hottest new shopping offer!
From now till 30 September, MSmart members can redeem ONE HK$100 Fashion Gift Voucher upon same-day spending of HK$1,800 or above* in designated retail shops^ at Maritime Square.
Promotion Period: From now till 30 September
Redemption Time: 12 noon – 10pm
Redemption Counter: 3/F Redemption Counter, Maritime Square 1 (Near Fotomax)
^Spending at Food & Beverage outlets is excluded. Please refer to the shopping guide for an updated list of designated shops.
*A maximum of 2 receipts paid by electronic payment (credit card, EPS or Octopus) can be used for each redemption. The amount of each receipt must be HK$200 or above.
List of Merchants Accepting HK$100 Fashion Gift Voucher
- Fashion & Accessories Category Merchants
||MO & Co.
||WA Oriental Traffic
- Sportswear / Equipment Category Merchants
- Kids wear Category Merchants
||jnby by JNBY
Last updated on 8 July 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- To register an MSmart account, shoppers must download the 「MTR Malls」mobile application in advance and complete the member registration by entering a valid email address and mobile phone number. Each email address and mobile phone number can be used for registration once only. To be eligible to enjoy the exclusive offer, shoppers have to register as an MSmart member successfully. To ensure MSmart member can receive the latest information, you will be asked to update the Mobile Application from time to time. This Mobile Application supports both iOS and aOS operating systems.
- MSmart members can redeem ONE HK$100 MTR Malls Fashion Gift Voucher with same-day spending of HK$1,800 or above (maximum 2 receipts, each receipt must be HK$200 or above) upon presenting a valid, original, printed receipt by electronic spending (i.e. Credit Card, EPS and Octopus) together with the corresponding electronic payment slip issued by a designated retail tenant (except restaurants) during the promotion period. Expired receipts will not be entertained.
- Any unregistered, voided, or partially or fully refunded transactions are not eligible for any MSmart redemption.
- Receipts from the following shops or services will NOT be accepted for this promotion: Restaurants, any deposit, online payment, autopay, instalment, MTR shops, supermarkets, temporary promotion booths, bill payments, betting, bank and value-adding services, gift cards, purchasing and using tenants’ cash vouchers, property rental and sale, foreign currency exchanges, banquet reservations, flight tickets, train tickets, ferry tickets, travel packages, hotel-bookings and ticketing services (e.g. musical performance and concert tickets, theme park), 999.9 gold purchase and gold instalment (except gold accessories).
- For the benefit of participating merchants and shoppers, only printed receipts which clearly show the Qualifying Tenants’ name will be accepted. Any receipts of cash or cash voucher payment or handwritten receipts will NOT be accepted for this promotion. Photocopied and duplicate receipts are NOT eligible for the redemption.
- Original sales receipts and electronic payment slips must be in the name of the same person who registered with MSmart. Otherwise, gift redemption will not be proceeded. Staff at the Redemption Counter reserves the right to copy the original receipts provided by MSmart member and may require MSmart member to present the corresponding Credit Card, EPS card or Octopus card for verification.
- Staff will stamp and record the details of the original printed receipt and the corresponding original electronic payment slip for verification. No addition to or any change of the receipts and counterfoils will be allowed once verified.
- Each valid original printed receipt may be registered and used to participate in the promotion only once. Duplicate use is not allowed; any unused amount will be voided.
- MSmart members must check the premiums’ quality at the promotion counter once the redemption is completed. Any rewards redeemed cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. The gift voucher shall be used in designated tenants at Maritime Square; for validity and details, please refer to terms and conditions on the voucher.
- The quality of all gifts is solely the responsibility of the gift suppliers. Maritime Square Management Office accepts no liability for the quality of gifts provided by the suppliers. Gift photos are for reference only.
- Maritime Square has the right of final decision and Terms & Conditions amendment without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Maritime Square Management Office shall be final.
- For the sake of fairness, staff and their family members of Maritime Square Management Office, its marketing agency and tenants are NOT allowed to participate in this promotion.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.